Time to start running like your life depends on it — or the life of a child with cancer.This year, organize a running-themed fundraiser that helps kids with cancer finish their marathon of treatments and win the race.
To get started, register your fundraiser. You’ll then have your own customizable web page to share your story and collect donations.
Next, take these easy steps to make your fundraising page your own:
1. Set a fundraising goal. Challenge yourself in your running and with your fundraising goal — aim high!
2. Add a picture. Show us your best running pose!
3. Customize your page message. Let people know what you’re doing and why you’re doing it.
4. Choose a child to honor. It will make you run faster. We promise.
5. Share the link to your page. Promote your fundraiser through entertaining or inspirational running photos and share your link all year long. (Your page won’t expire, so you can keep fundraising for childhood cancer research even after you’ve reached your goal.)
Need a little inspiration? Read why three moms came together to Run For Gold!
Ready to get started?
Don’t want to run? Here are some other ways you can help kids with cancer:
- Give Up Your Birthday for Kids with Cancer
- 7 Ways You Can Help Kids With Cancer
- What Do YOU Want To Do? 16 Ideas to Get You Started
- Fourth-Grade Student Rallies School to Help Kids with Cancer