Why have another ho-hum birthday?This year, make your birthday memorable and help more kids with cancer celebrate their birthdays.
Start a birthday fundraiser. Instead of gifts, ask friends and family for donations to support the best childhood cancer research. It’s quick and it’s easy — no wrapping paper required!
To get started, register your fundraiser. You’ll then have your own customizable web page to share your story and collect donations.
Next, take these easy steps to make your fundraising page your own:
1. Set a fundraising goal. Birthdays only come around once a year, so aim high!
2. Add a picture. Show us your birthday smile!
3. Customize your page message. Let people know what you’re doing and why you’re doing it.
4. Choose a child to honor. Donors will be inspired by their stories.
5. Share the link to your page. Promote it until your birthday — and beyond! (Your page won’t expire, so you can keep fundraising all year long.)
Psst! Already signed up for a St. Baldrick’s event? No need to create a separate fundraiser, simply ask your friends and family to donate on your existing fundraising page.
Need a little inspiration? See how Nathan used his Bar Mitzvah to raise awareness for childhood cancer research, or read Amber’s 10 tried-and-true tips for making your birthday fundraiser a huge success!
Get started by registering your fundraiser on StBaldricks.org.
Read more on the St. Baldrick’s blog: