It’s #GivingTuesday — Here’s What It Means for Pediatric Cancer Research
This time of year, it’s hard to visit any corner of the internet without seeing Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales — millions of dollars in savings prompting billions of dollars in sales. But today is Giving Tuesday, the day we take some of those savings and give back to worthy causes that are meaningful to us. Worthy causes such as funding childhood cancer research.
Giving Tuesday — a movement that, last year alone, raised more than $380 million around the world for charitable organizations — is an important day for St. Baldrick’s. As the world’s largest private funder of childhood cancer research grants, we rely on the generosity of donors and volunteers like you to achieve our goal — to fund the best pediatric cancer research and make pediatric cancers a thing of the past.
This year, we’ve set a goal of raising $150,000 on Giving Tuesday to save kids with cancer.
Send a Holiday E-Card and Give the Gift of Childhood Cancer Research
Send a gift to someone you love! (Or someone you sorta like.) Send a holiday e-card!
To send an e-card:
- Go to www.stbaldricks.org/moments-like-this
- Click the green “Give A Donation” button
- (optional) To have your gift benefit a St. Baldrick’s participant, click “Choose an Event, Participant, Team, or Fundraiser” at the top of the page
- Complete the form to make a donation and click “Submit Your Donation”
- Complete your e-card and click “Send”
That’s it! Your gift recipient will get your e-card in their email inbox, letting them know that you gave them the gift of childhood cancer research.