We are thrilled to announce $1.1 million in new grants to bolster pediatric cancer clinical trial enrollment. Clinical trials play a crucial role in the fight against childhood cancer. The unsung heroes who help make clinical trials happen for kids are the dedicated clinical research associates, nurses, and support staff.
This $1.1 million supports these necessary roles to ensure more kids get treated on a clinical trial, often their best hope for a cure.
Without your support, these grants would not be possible. Thank you for your generosity and passion to Conquer Kids’ Cancer.
The following institutions were awarded a St. Baldrick’s Foundation Infrastructure award:
- Loma Linda University Children’s Health, Loma Linda
- Valley Children’s Healthcare, Madera
- Children’s Hospital of Orange County (CHOC), Orange
- University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco on behalf of the Pediatric Cancer Center at Children’s Hospital and Research Center Oakland, Oakland
- Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children, Orlando
- University of Illinois Chicago, Chicago
- Blank Children’s Cancer and Blood Disorders Center, Des Moines
- Children’s Hospital New Orleans, New Orleans
- Children’s Hospital of Michigan Foundation, Detroit
- Children’s Mercy Kansas City, Kansas City
- SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital, St. Louis
- Wake Forest University Health Sciences, Winston-Salem
- Hackensack Meridian Health, Edison
- University of New Mexico HSC, Albuquerque
- Renown Health Foundation, Reno
- Children’s Hospital at Montefiore, Bronx
- Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York
- SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse
- The Melodies Center for Childhood Cancer and Blood Disorders at Albany Medical Center, Albany
- El Paso Children’s Hospital Foundation, El Paso
- Baylor College of Medicine, Houston on behalf of Vannie E. Cook Jr. Children’s Cancer Clinic, McAllen
- Children’s Hospital of the King’s Daughters, Norfolk
- St. Vincent Hospital of the Hospital Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis, Green Bay
- Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin Foundation, Inc., Milwaukee
Thank you for your incredible support, the next set of grants will be announced in March, supported by donations made now. Visit the St. Baldrick’s Foundation grants page to learn more about all the research you’re making possible.
Donate now and help support research into better treatments for kids with cancer.
Read more on the St. Baldrick’s blog: