Sign Up an Honored Kid
Honored Kids and their families bring hope and inspiration to countless St. Baldrick’s volunteers and supporters. As someone touched by childhood cancer, you may be invited to attend a local St. Baldrick’s event or share your journey with the Foundation’s online community — the choice is always yours.
Why register your child or teen as an Honored Kid? This helps you to:
- Share your remarkable stories of struggles and triumphs.
- Be advocates to raise awareness for childhood cancer and the need for research funding.
- Join a special community of families and supporters to champion the cause together.
What happens after I sign up my Honored Kid?
- You’ll get a webpage to share your story on the St. Baldrick’s website.
- St. Baldrick’s events and participants will have the opportunity to sign up to fundraise in honor of your child.
Children who are fighting or have fought cancer are the motivation behind St. Baldrick’s. They inspire fundraising participants to be part of the Foundation’s mission–to fund lifesaving research to find cures and give survivors long and healthy lives.