What!!! 7 Years? 7 Years this event has been going on already? That's crazy.
Yes, we're getting geared up for our 7th year which is a milestone in St. Baldrick's terms and deserving of a "Knighting of the Bald Table". We've got some amazing things in store for each and every one of you so you better mark your calendar now. Seriously... go out and buy a 2017 calendar RIGHT NOW and put May 21st in it. Bigger... better... balder.
Time for a "to do" list.
1. WATCH the video from last year. It's amazing. Special thanks go to Brandon and Jeremy for putting that together.
2. JOIN!! Don't just donate (although we LOVE your donations). Join us. Offer up some time and social capital to go along with your donation. Step out into your community and say "I want a cure... and a good one".
3. SHARE this event page with your friends. Share the Metro Detroit St. Baldrick's Events" page as well. If you've been a part of this event before, you know that it's special. Share this special event with your friends and family.
4. REMEMBER that every 3 minutes a child is diagnosed with cancer. This is a problem. Only 3 new drugs have been developed over the last 20 years for children's cancer (over 10 for prostates and over 20 for breasts). Remember that YOU can make a difference.
5. BARGAIN with our event team. Don't want to shave your head? Start growing it out now... donate 8 inches of your hair in May. You can still fund raise and be part of the team (but have more hair on your scalp the day after).
Thank you, we love you, you're amazing, you're incredible.
Our FB Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/392621347750854/
Our Metro Detroit St. Baldricks Events Page: https://www.facebook.com/MetroDetroitBaldricks/
Join Us for our 3rd Bartenders Brawl on May 3rd at Red Corridor in Corktown:https://www.facebook.com/events/1695820430719031/
Kids with cancer are our reason for it all. They’re the inspiration behind our event and the reason we’re helping fund childhood cancer research. We believe all kids should be able to grow up and turn their dreams into realities. Join our event or make a donation, and click the photos below to read their incredible stories.