Thank you for supporting me and the more than 300,000 kids worldwide who will be diagnosed with cancer this year. By sharing the gifts of your time, talent and money with the St. Baldrick’s Foundation, you're supporting research to give all kids with cancer a better chance for a cure.
My name is Gabriella Cosner.
• I was diagnosed with a rare and aggressive type of cancer called rhabdomyosarcoma in March 2012. I was just 4 years old.
• I've been through 52 physical weeks of cancer treatment.
• 28 days of radiation therapy.
• 26 new medications entering my body.
• 14 weeks of intense chemotherapy, 36 weeks of weekly chemo.
• Multiple surgeries.
• Multiple procedures under anesthesia.
• A least 104 blood draws.
• Countless shots.
My scans have been CLEAR since my last chemo on February 7th, 2013!!!
I am a warrior princess fighter and now.....
I AM A SURVIVOR