Honored Kid

Anthony D.

Age 12
Anthony D. Kid Photo


Brea, CA, US


Brain or spinal cord tumor

Date of Diagnosis

December 2017


In treatment

Treated At

Children's Hospital Los Angeles

Change your kid's logo

My Story

Thank you for supporting me and the more than 300,000 kids worldwide who will be diagnosed with cancer this year. By sharing the gifts of your time, talent and money with the St. Baldrick’s Foundation, you're supporting research to give all kids with cancer a better chance for a cure. Anthony was diagnosed with Medulloblastoma just 8 days before his 10th birthday on 12/08/17. He underwent 7 hours in surgery to have a tumor the size of a tennis ball removed. Surgeons were successful in removing 95% of the tumor, the other 5% had spread into his medulla making it unsafe to remove. A month after surgery, he completed 30 days of radiation. In March he started chemotherapy and will require a total of 9 cycles over the course of a year. He has had some side effects already due to his treatment, including requiring occupational and physical therapy to restore his mobility.

The Childhood Cancer Ripple Effect

Help kids take childhood back from cancer — support lifesaving cancer research today.

Children who are fighting or have fought cancer inspire others to be part of the Foundation's mission — to support the most promising research to find cures for childhood cancers and give survivors long and healthy lives.

Photo submission policy

Please read the photo submission policy and accept below.

By submitting a photograph of yourself on www.StBaldricks.org, you agree to the following terms and conditions for submission of your photograph:

We strongly encourage all users to submit a before and after photo, so that donors and fellow participants can easily recognize and relate to one another.

Any photo containing cartoons, comics, celebrities, nudity, pornography, sexually explicit images or any copyrighted image (unless you own the copyright) is not permitted. This is because photos of celebrities and cartoon or comic images are generally copyrighted by the owner.

Uploading images of other people without their permission is also prohibited.

This photo submission policy applies to StBaldricks.org users. The St. Baldrick’s Foundation reserves the right to review all photos and to remove any photo for any reason at our sole discretion. If you see a photo on StBaldricks.org that you believe does not conform to this policy, email to WebQuestions@StBaldricks.org