Involve your Business, Organization or Foundation
Many hands make light work – your business, club or organization can help St. Baldrick's Shave the Way to Conquer Kids' Cancer! Regardless of the size of your business or organization there are many ways to get involved.
Involve Your People
- Host a head-shaving event or form a team – it's a great team-building activity!
- Ask employees, managers, vendors and customers to shave or volunteer.
Involve Your Business
- Become an official partner - There are many levels of partnership - we can tailor a program to meet your needs. Read about how others are already involved.
- Offer to match the donations of employees so their gifts can go twice as far.
- Have a jeans day! Let employees dress down in exchange for a donation to St. Baldrick’s.
- Encourage employees to support the St. Baldrick’s Foundation through the Combined Federal Campaign – Get the details!
Involve Your Customers, Vendors & Supporters
- Ask customers and vendors to place donation bins in their retail locations – one chain of stores raised over $65,000 just collecting change.
- Give St. Baldrick’s a booth at your annual trade show to raise funds and awareness.
Spread the Word
- Add St. Baldrick’s to your internal and external Web sites.
- Hang St. Baldrick’s posters.
- Distribute St. Baldrick’s Brochures.
The St. Baldrick's Foundation is a volunteer-driven organization, and many of our best ideas were generated by volunteers. Please contact us with yours!