Temporarily unable to accept PayPal donations. Please use a credit card or try again later.
Temporarily unable to accept recurring donations. Please try again later.
Help him live past the ripe old age of 8.
Did you know…
- Survival rates refer to the % of people living 5 years after diagnosis
- Cancer treatments for kids can last 3 years or more
- Many kids who fight cancer die after that 5-year mark…
- of the cancer itself, or from the effects of treatment
- decades before their time – some still in childhood
- The overall 5-year survival rate for childhood cancers has risen from 80% to 84%. Research is making a difference for many kids!
And the bad…
- Progress has been mostly in a few types of childhood cancer.
- For other types – like some brain tumors – there is still no cure.
DONATE and fund research to give kids more than 5 years.
Step 1 of 3 (You can speed this up by signing in.)
There’s More You Can Do!
- Play the Schick® Shave the Day video game and share with friends!
- Start your own Facebook Fundraiser for St. Baldrick’s.
Link it to your St. Baldrick’s participant page
- Get streaming! Go to our Tiltify Page
- Do What You Want to create your own fundraiser. Learn More
- Get your company involved. Learn More
- Start a St. Baldrick’s Hero Fund. Discover How
- Consider a major investment in childhood cancer research. Learn How
- Leave a legacy through your estate plan. Learn How
Spread the Word
- Use #GiveKidsALifetime to tell your own story
Together, let’s #GiveKidsALifetime
Because kids can't wait for cures
Why St. Baldrick's?
With oh so many charities to choose from, why should you support childhood cancer research with the St. Baldrick's Foundation?