Temporarily unable to accept PayPal donations. Please use a credit card or try again later.
Temporarily unable to accept recurring donations. Please try again later.
Help him live past the ripe old age of 8.
Did you know…
- Survival rates refer to the % of people living 5 years after diagnosis
- Cancer treatments for kids can last 3 years or more
- Many kids who fight cancer die after that 5-year mark…
- of the cancer itself, or from the effects of treatment
- decades before their time – some still in childhood
- The overall 5-year survival rate for childhood cancers has risen from 80% to 84%. Research is making a difference for many kids!
And the bad…
- Progress has been mostly in a few types of childhood cancer.
- For other types – like some brain tumors – there is still no cure.
DONATE and fund research to give kids more than 5 years.
Give A Lifetime this GIVING TUESDAY
We Leave No Stone Unturned…
Your donations help fund the most promising childhood cancer research - no matter where it takes place. Because we review research proposals from across the nation, we choose and fund the most promising research to save lives.
So, when you give to St. Baldrick’s you don’t just give to one institution - you give to hundreds. Your support has made St. Baldrick’s the largest non-government funder of childhood cancer research grants in the country.
In this year of great uncertainty, one thing remains certain: Kids are still being diagnosed with cancer, and they still need our help to fund cures. Please give generously.
Step 1 of 3 (You can speed this up by signing in.)
There’s More You Can Do!
- Play the Schick® Shave the Day video game and share with friends!
- Start your own Facebook Fundraiser for St. Baldrick’s.
Link it to your St. Baldrick’s participant page
- Get streaming! Go to our Tiltify Page
- Do What You Want to create your own fundraiser. Learn More
- Get your company involved. Learn More
- Start a St. Baldrick’s Hero Fund. Discover How
- Consider a major investment in childhood cancer research. Learn How
- Leave a legacy through your estate plan. Learn How
Spread the Word
- Use #GiveKidsALifetime to tell your own story
Together, let’s #GiveKidsALifetime
Because kids can't wait for cures
Why St. Baldrick's?
With oh so many charities to choose from, why should you support childhood cancer research with the St. Baldrick's Foundation?