UPDATE: THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! We are above the goal for shaving my head! I'm freaking terrified, but also so incredibly grateful for your support! Since I've crossed the goal, but many of my Eventbrite teammates have not, I'd like to ask that you support me by supporting my teammates. Here's how:
- If you donate more than $100 to one of my teammates and forward your donation receipt to me, you can have a swipe at my head. With scissors or a razor. Hopefully without blood being drawn. Note that you need not be a Briteling for this to go down -- all are welcome at the event.
- If you donate more than $500 to one of my teammates and forward your donation receipt to me, you can shave my beard. Yes, this is probably the cheapest way to get me naked. And all to yourself.
Remember, your donations are tax deductible! That's like free money! *And* it's for the kids!
I'll put the bit you care about up front: I will shave my head if you donate enough to St. Baldrick's. I've established the following milestones for fundraising as they translate to my hair loss:
- $400 - A serious chop, probably about 6 inches
- $800 - Nice and trim; you would definitely say I have short hair, and I'll feel incredibly naked
- $1200 - Shave it all off!
I'm having my hair cut to stand in solidarity with kids fighting cancer, but more importantly, to raise money to find cures.
Please support me with a donation to the St. Baldrick's Foundation. This volunteer-driven charity funds more in childhood cancer research grants than any organization except the U.S. government.
Your gift will give hope to infants, children, teens and young adults fighting childhood cancers. So when I ask for your support, I'm really asking you to support these kids. Thank you!
Click "Make a donation" to give online, or donate by phone or mail.