Brave the Shave for Kids with Cancer
Mar 15, 2013 • 2:45 pm
501 W. South St. , Woodstock, IL US
Need more info?
Woodstock High School
St. Baldrick’s Honored Kids
Kids with cancer are our reason for it all. They’re the inspiration behind our event and the reason we’re helping fund childhood cancer research. We believe all kids should be able to grow up and turn their dreams into realities. Join our event or make a donation, and click the photos below to read their incredible stories.
Recent DonorsView All
- Friends of Adi Jimenez $90.00
- Friends of Victor Eidok $10.00
- Friends of Daniel Nattress $41.00
- Friends of Brian P. $80.00
- Friends of Karine Medina $50.00