Brave a Shave for Kids with Cancer
Mar 13, 2013 • 11:15 am
Student Center, Hempstead, NY US
Need more info?
St. Baldrick’s Honored Kids
Kids with cancer are our reason for it all. They’re the inspiration behind our event and the reason we’re helping fund childhood cancer research. We believe all kids should be able to grow up and turn their dreams into realities. Join our event or make a donation, and click the photos below to read their incredible stories.
Top ParticipantsView All (60)
Top TeamsView All (6)
- Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine at Hofstra University $7,653.00
- Hofstra Roller Hockey Club $2,750.25
- Provost Berliner's Hair $2,389.00
Recent DonorsView All
- Anonymous In Memory Of Matthew Pitcher
- Tom Kostiw's Grandma w/the tree
- Ms. Freda M Grim In Memory Of Mrs. Joy S
- Mrs. Nancy A Sullivan