- Lori Prokes - Jeff Laczynski In Honor Of Adeline Frait
- William Blair and Company Charitable Matching Gifts Fund
- Robert and Nancy Ryan In Memory Of Danny O'Brien
- Boka Restaurant Group In Memory of Danny O'Brien
- Kevin & Sarah Bruno In Memory Of Danny O' Brien
- Behrooz & Carol Eshagy In Memory Of Danny O'Brien
- Natalie Iannessa
- Silent Auction
During the pandemic, kids were still being diagnosed with cancer, but donations to support research have been down drastically. We can change that – and save lives!
We can help the biggest non-government funder of childhood cancer research grants do more to speed up the search for cures.
Whether you decide to shave your head, volunteer to raise money another way, or make a donation, please join us to give kids with cancer the long, healthy lives they deserve.
St. Baldrick’s Honored Kids
Kids with cancer are our reason for it all. They’re the inspiration behind our event and the reason we’re helping fund childhood cancer research. We believe all kids should be able to grow up and turn their dreams into realities. Join our event or make a donation, and click the photos below to read their incredible stories.