The holidays are just around the corner! Here are some great gift ideas that give money back to childhood cancer research.
- Votre Vu French Accents collection. These limited edition Votre Vu products are great for your mom, daughter, grandma, or your favorite teacher! Votre Vu donates $1 to St. Baldrick’s for every makeup purchase.
- Black Sheep Lacquer “Baldrick” green holographic nail polish. Get the perfect holiday nail color with Black Sheep Lacquer. They will be donating 100 percent of the proceeds from sales of “Baldrick” to the St. Baldrick’s Foundation.
- Wrist Wishes St. Baldrick’s Foundation Men’s Luxe Bracelet. Wrist Wishes gives back 40 percent of their profits to St. Baldrick’s on their St. Baldrick’s Foundation bracelets. Check out the Luxe bracelet for men or women, or take a look at their Childhood Cancer Awareness ribbon bracelet.
- The Momma Fedora by MaxLove. A great gift for guys or girls, MaxLove donates $5 to St. Baldrick’s for every Momma fedora sold.
- PRET*TY bracelet and locket. PRET*TY is inspired by Ty Campbell, a forever 5-year-old who put the TY in PRET*TY. With 16 beautiful pieces to choose from, you are sure to find the perfect gift. And 100 percent of the proceeds from your purchase will be donated to the Ty Louis Campbell Foundation.
- Headbands of Hope and Headwear of Hope. For every headband or headwear purchase, one is given to a girl or boy with cancer, and $1 is given to the St. Baldrick’s Foundation for childhood cancer research. Check out their cozy knit headwraps or the versatile Arrow buff. And if you buy in November, use the promo code NoShipNov to get free shipping!
- glassybaby. From November 29 – December 5, glassybaby will donate 10 percent of any online or in-store purchase when you use the code “stbaldricks” at checkout. With over 100 hand-blown glass votives to choose from, you’re bound to find one you love. Our favorite glassybaby is “lucky” — what’s yours?
Of course, the best gift that gives back to childhood cancer research is a donation to the St. Baldrick’s Foundation! Visit our Moments Like This page or click the link below to make a donation and send an e-card to the recipient.