Did you know that by posting a selfie you can support kids with cancer AND help raise up to $25,000 for childhood cancer research? Read on to learn how!From now until October 5, Barnes & Noble College will donate $1 to the St. Baldrick’s Foundation, up to $25,000, for every photo posted with #YouAreMyHero!
Here are the details:
- Take a selfie holding a sign that that has an inspirational message to kids with cancer. Print this one or make your own.
- Post it to your Instagram, Twitter, and/or Barnes & Noble College’s Facebook page. Post on all three to triple your earnings!
- Include #YouAreMyHero in your post.
Voila! You just earned $1 for childhood cancer research for each post.
And yes, if you have many messages and photos to share, feel free to post more than once!
Want to know what this $25,000 will do? See the impact.
Let’s get started!
Read more on the blog:
- New Video: Chase’s Childhood Cancer Story [VIDEO]
- Immunotherapy Patient Celebrates One Year of Remission
- The Boy Who Got Cancer to Cure Cancer: Aiden’s Story