Put down that pumpkin spice latte and free up those hands, because we’ve got great news and you’re going to want to clap when you hear it!You’ve done it again!
Today, we are proud to announce the 2015 St. Baldrick’s Infrastructure Grants, totaling $2 million awarded to 33 institutions across the United States.
These grants provide the bedrock that makes research successful. Your hard work helps institutions hire the staff and get the resources to run clinical trials, giving kids with cancer — now and in the future — a chance to live long and healthy lives.
Whether you braved the shave, organized an event or gave of your time or money, you made this happen. Thanks a million — or 2 million!
St. Baldrick’s infrastructure grants were awarded to the following institutions:
- Albany Medical Center, Albany, NY
- UNM Health Sciences Center, Albuquerque, NM
- Lehigh Valley Hospital, Allentown, PA
- Providence Alaska Medical Center, Anchorage, AK
- Dell Children’s Medical Center of Central Texas, Austin, TX
- Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- The University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Blank Children’s Hospital, an affiliate of UnityPoint Health, Des Moines, IA
- Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
- Cook Children’s Medical Center, Fort Worth, TX
- Spectrum Health Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital, Grand Rapids, MI
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack, NJ
- University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- Alliance for Childhood Diseases, Las Vegas, NV
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Loma Linda, CA
- Mattel Children’s Hospital UCLA, Los Angeles, CA
- University of Louisville Research Foundation, Louisville, KY
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Lubbock, TX
- Valley Children’s Healthcare, Madera, CA
- Vannie E. Cook, Jr. Children’s Cancer and Hematology Clinic, McAllen, TX
- Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- University of Minnesota – Twin Cities, Minneapolis, MN
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN
- Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey, New Brunswick, NJ
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation, New Orleans, LA
- Children’s Hospital of The King’s Daughters, Norfolk, VA
- Children’s Hospital & Research Center Oakland, Oakland, CA
- OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital, Portland, OR
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA
- Memorial Health University Medical Center, Savannah, GA
- Cardinal Glennon Children’s Medical Center, St. Louis, MO
- Wake Forest University Health Sciences, Winston-Salem, NC
We’re not done until all kids with cancer have a chance at a long, healthy life. Join us and help fund the next round of grants.
Read more about our grants: